Regional Sales Representative
- Develops sales activity plans to optimize sales activities and achieve target sales performance.
- Cultivates new sales prospects and expands customer opportunities to achieve sales growth of Dentis USA products.
- Conducts calls and other activities aimed at achieving sales quota and goals for the assigned accounts and territory.
- Regularly recruit and schedule dentists and other dental professionals to attend Dentis USA/GDIA seminars.
- Ensures collection of outstanding Accounts Receivables from customers in conjunction with other departments.
- High School diploma with at least (3) years of successful experience as a sales representative in direct or B2B sales.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must have the ability to travel within your assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least (2) years of successful experience as a sales representative in direct or B2B sales.
- Prior experience in the dental implant or medical devices field.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a territory of similar size and scope.
- Completion of formalized sales training course(s) preferred.
- Ability to work creatively and independently.
- Strong organizational skills with proven time management skills.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy to input orders, navigate reports, and manage territory.
- Prior experience in professional, confidential, and positive manners.
- Prolonged periods of sitting, walking, and standing at customer’s office and other meeting locations.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel.
- Medical, Dental, Vision,100% Company sponsored.
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D, 100% Company sponsored
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 100% Company sponsored.
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Paid Time Off, including Sick Time
- Monthly Car Allowance, Cellular allowance, Gas Card.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.